The age old question: Do I buy a catamaran new or shop for a pre-owned one ? Are the savings of a used boat justified and which models hold their values best? Do used multihulls have a warranty and what do I need to look out for when buying a used cat?
In Episode 16 of our video series CATAMARANS, ART & SCIENCE, Gregor Tarjan sheds some light on this contested subject.
- Episode 1 – Introduction to our mini series, Catamarans Art & Science
- Episode 11 – 3 Key Features of the McConaghy 50 catamaran
- Episode 17 – How to search for your perfect catamaran
- Episode 12 – Sunreef Yachts
- Episode 7 – catamaran steering stations, Whis is best ?
- Episode 10 – Bavaria Nautitech catamarans
- Episode 3 – Daggerboards vs. Keels vs. Centerboards. Which one do I chose ?
- Episode 2 – Catamarans vs. Monohulls. The age old question analyzed.