The British Virgin Islands are considered the best catamaran sailing destination in the Caribbean and among the best in the world. Year-round warm weather, consistent trade winds and line of sight sailing make it a sailor’s paradise.
Charter “FLO” our beautiful 2017 Bavaria Nautitech 46 Open catamaran in the BVI’s. Our boat’s home base is Marigot, St. Martin and depending on availability we can deliver her to the BVI base.
The British Virgin Islands offer something for everyone. You can replace busy city life with the secluded islands and beaches or you can take advantage of the exhilarating and fun activities which are available all year round.The islands offer both the deep blue sea and more sheltered waters with minimal tidal currents. You and your family will surely come back for more.
There is no better way to explore the delights of the BVI than from the water aboard “Aeroyacht” catamaran. She is brand new and fully fitted out for luxury cruising. Amenities include, Generator, air conditioning, Bose stereo system, dinghy with outboard and a full electronics suite.
Typical 7 day sailing itinerary in the BVI’s:
– Day 1: Tortola base
– Day 2: Marina Cay (ca. 10 miles/2 hrs sail)
– Day 3: Virgin Gorda Yacht Harbor (ca. 6 miles/1 hr sail)
– Day 4: North Sound Virgin Gorda (ca. 9 miles/2 hrs sail)
– Day 5: Cane Garden Bay (ca. 22 miles/4 hrs sail)
– Day 6: The Bight, Norman Island (ca. 15 miles/3 hrs sail)
– Day 7: Return to Tortola Base