FLO – is a 2018 Bavaria-Nautitech 46 Open catamaran. Her layout is the owner version (3 cabin) featuring a very spacious owner suite with a large head shower forward occupying the entire port hull. To stbd. there are two double cabins with two en-suite heads and a large separate shower compartment. The forepeak contains an additional V-berth which is accessible through the forward cabin as well as a deck hatch – an ideal play/sleep area for kids.
The enormous cockpit turns into a lounging area which is seamlessly connected to the interior saloon. There is a separate nav table, large twin drawer fridge freezer/ice maker as well as an inside dining area (seats 6 comfortably). The cockpit and galley have their own fridges, perfect for keeping snacks and drinks cold and there is even an on board water maker for unlimited showers.
On the forward deck there is a large lounging area with comfortable cushions which can turn into sunbeds as well as a teak table with integrated drink holders.
watch 10 minute walkaround of the Bavaria Nautitech 46 Open – with critical comments by owner Gregor Tarjan
watch 3 Key Aspects Video – Bavaria Nautitech 46 Open catamaran (Episode 10) of the 22 Part Documentary Series – CATAMARANS ART & SCIENCE
- fully air conditioned / reverse cycle heating
- water maker
- ice maker
- 2 refrigerators
- HIfi/MP3 stereo in saloon and cockpit
- underwater lighting
- courtesy lighting
- indirect/dimmable lighting in saloon and hulls
- upgraded “comfort” upholstery inside and cockpit
- cockpit can be fully enclosed
- electric winch and mainsail halyard and reefing lines lead to cockpit
- carbon wheels
- fully functional inside helming via autopilot chart plotter at inside nav station
- RIB dinghy and outboard