Note: the Alibi 53 has been slightly lengthened and renamed Alibi 54
- The Alibi 54 can be ordered with electric drives. Silent, high torque on demand power for propulsion and on board ac system loads that is easy on you and the environment. The drives are angled inwards reducing draft.
- The Alibi 54 has a unique aft water-ballast tank that can be quickly filled when the seas get high and the weather deteriorates. The weight in the transoms will keep the bows out of the water and provide for safer high speed surfs. Also by filling the “inertia ballast tanks” the boat will have more punch in certain conditions upwind.
- The Alibi 54 features a racing inspired and expert-tuned rig. Square-top main, wing mast and an innovative triangular carbon bowsprit arrangement are just some of the highlights that will make the Alibi 54 sail faster than the wind.
- The Alibi 54 has one of the smartest dinghy storage systems of any cat. Don’t look for davits – the dinghy is nestled underneath the bridgedeck for quick launching and access.
- The Alibi 54 is one of the first performance cruisers with asymmetric daggerboards. These are highly tuned foils, which optimize lift and weatherliness.
- The Alibi 54 is safe boat to sail because the crew will tire less than on other boats. Protection from the elements via the ingenious “convertible” saloon, lets you hide from the storm, yet be an arms length away from the helm. 360 degree views let you steer from the inside.
- The Alibi 54 is molded using high quality materials, vacuum bagged high density foams, and aramid fibers for ultimate strength. All interior and exterior elements are molded providing a clean finish, durability and easy maintenance.
- The Alibi 54 has one of the largest storage areas located in the port side forward holds. Giant 5′ long hatches allow bulky items such as motorcycles, bikes or surfboards to be stored. The starboard side is utilized for the skippers cabin, complete with head and shower.
- The Alibi 54 features a passive wind-forced ventilation system. Smartly integrated vents along the underside of the coachroof sunshade let air circulate in the saloon weather under-way or at anchor.
- The Alibi 54s main sheet is slightly angled forward actively punching against the goose neck and inducing rotation of the rig. It is the closest to automatic, hands free “mast tacking” as you can get.
- The Alibi Team will listen to clients and is able to customize each boat to the owner’s preferences with choices of systems, mechanical configurations and rig. They can also alter the layout of the boat including the salon seating/table arrangement, and the location and quantity of heads to suit your requirements.
Please contact Aeroyacht at 1-631 246 6448 for customization options and more information about the revolutionary Alibi 54 catamaran.