Love multihulls and want to know more?
Watch Aeroyacht’s Masterclass video series, CATAMARANS ART & SCIENCE. In this 22 part program, Gregor Tarjan, founder and CEO of Aeroyacht touches on important multihull related subjects, such as design considerations, what to look out for when buying and even talks about some of the drawbacks of mltihulls. Gregor is highly qualified in the field of sailing as he has written 3 books on the subjects of multihulls is a trained yacht designer and experienced sailor with 3 transatlantic crossings and over 100,000 miles of sailing on various craft.
- Episode 1 – Introduction to our mini series, Catamarans Art & Science
- Episode 11 – 3 Key Features of the McConaghy 50 catamaran
- Episode 17 – How to search for your perfect catamaran
- Episode 12 – Sunreef Yachts
- Episode 7 – Multihull Steering Stations, Whis is best ?
- Episode 10 – Nautitech catamarans
- Episode 3 – Daggerboards vs. Keels vs. Centerboards. Which one do I chose ?
- Episode 2 – Catamarans vs. Monohulls. The age old question analyzed.
- Episode 15 – Multihull Key Features to Look out For when shopping for a cat
- Episode 16 – Buying a New or Used Catamaran