BUYING CATAMARANS – NEW or USED ? watch VIDEO Episode 16
Comment are off
The age old question: Do I buy a catamaran new or shop for a pre-owned one ? Are the savings of a used boat justified and which models hold their values best? Do used multihulls have a warranty and what do I need to look out for when buying a used cat?
In Episode 16 of our video series CATAMARANS, ART & SCIENCE, Gregor Tarjan sheds some light on this contested subject.
watch some of the available videos:
- Episode 1 – Introduction to our mini series, Catamarans Art & Science
- Episode 11 – 3 Key Features of the McConaghy 50 catamaran
- Episode 17 – How to search for your perfect catamaran
- Episode 12 – Sunreef Yachts
- Episode 7 – Multihull Steering Stations, Whis is best ?
- Episode 10 – Nautitech catamarans
- Episode 3 – Daggerboards vs. Keels vs. Centerboards. Which one do I chose ?
- Episode 2 – Catamarans vs. Monohulls. The age old question analyzed.
- Episode 15 – Multihull Key Features to Look out For when shopping for a cat
- Episode 16 – Buying a New or Used Catamaran