The TomCat 9.7 is molded using high quality ISO resins, vacuum bagged CoreCell™ foam, and biaxial glass fibre. Major interior elements are molded fiberglass, with accents of teak, ash or cherry woods. Six opening hatches provide ventilation.
Rig options include anodized aluminum or carbon fibre spars, rotating or fixed.
- Four opening hatches/windows for flow-through ventilation.
- Fixed windows tinted laminated glass for durability.
- SS Bow pulpit, stanchions and lifelines, 6 dock cleats, handrails.
- Selden™ Rig with anodized aluminum spars, all internal halyards and lines.
- Full batten Dacron mainsail, six part Harken™ mainsheet, lazy jacks.
- Dacron jib with Furlex™ roller furling, UV protective leech cloth.
- Wheel steering with dual cables to rudders.
- Twin Yamaha 9.9 hp. 4-stroke hi-thrust outboard motors.
- Galley equipped with fridge, propane stove/oven, SS sink.
- Head with shower, marine head and holding tank, SS sink.
- Foam berth mattresses and setee cushions, choice of fabrics.
- Curtain closures on salon perimeter, aft doorways, choice of fabrics.
- Electrical system with dual AGM batteries and charger, shore power connector with GFI.
- Navigation, anchor, spreader and steaming lights, interior lighting.
- Autohelm™ wind, speed and depth instrumentation, compass.
- 27 lb. plough anchor with 200 ft. chain/nylon rode.
- Four mooring lines, fenders, six PFD and all Coast Guard requirements.
TomCat is able to customize each boat to the owner’s preferences with choices of fabrics and colors for cushions, curtains, countertops and carpets. They can also alter the layout of the boat including the salon seating/table arrangement, and the location and quantity of heads to suit your requirements.
Please contact Aeroyacht at 1-800-446-0010 for a demo sail and more information on the TomCat 9.7.