IPHARRA is for sale. She is a 2009 Sunreef 102 one of the largest sailing catamarans in the world.
Able to embark on extended passages, operating remotely for longer periods and remaining seaworthy in all weather conditions, this advanced sailing yacht is a triumph of naval architecture and engineering. IPHARRA’s catamaran hulls afford the yacht fantastic stability, a low draft, and a manageable 42-foot beam, allowing for exceptional surface area.
IPHARRA has accommodation for 12 guests in five ensuite cabins. The ‘double deck’ concept allows for the master suite to be located to starboard on the main deck. Below, there are two guest suites that can be configured as king-size doubles or twins as required, one queen-size double and one twin.
IPHARRA Main Features:
• One owner since new
• Impressive stability
• Sailing without heeling and an unbeatable surface area; the best of both worlds
• The best maintained catamaran currently on the market. IPHARRA is in excellent condition and ready to cruise
• Clever layout: Double deck concept with owner stateroom on the main deck and four guests cabins in the port hull, plus crew quarters and galley located in the starboard hull
• Redundancy and specific systems to allow high reliability, autonomy and safety for charter or world cruising, even in remote locations
• Shallow draft of just 2.5 metres
• Al fresco cockpit of 50m² with exterior cinema setup, dining, and lounge space
• Splendid flybridge of 50m², a true terrace on the sea
• Commercially registered, Veritas classification – 10 years survey done in 2020.